Students will be encouraged and assisted to complete the training programming accordance with the highest ethical standards.
- Withdrawal: Students who voluntarily withdraw from the program may re-enroll and complete the remainder of the program within 12 months from the date of withdrawal.
- Dismissal: Students will be dismissed from the program at the discretion of the director for any of the following reasons/actions:
- Committing acts that endanger him/herself or others
- Substantiated allegations of cheating on an examination or skills test
- Violating resident rights
- Committing criminal actions
- Other reasons deemed worthy of dismissal by the director