A complete and accurate training record will be maintained in accordance with Arizona Rules for every student.
- Student records will be maintained in a confidential manner.
- Access will be restricted to instructors, state board representatives, and authorized training program staff.
- Students may request a copy of their record by submitting a written request to the training program director/coordinator.
- The following information will be maintained in the student record:
- Name, date of birth, and Social Security number
- Training record form
- Completed skills checklist
- Attendance record including a record of any make-up class sessions
- Score on each test, quiz, and examination and, if applicable, whether a test, quiz, or examination was retaken
- Documentation from the program instructor indicating the:
- Number of skills training hours completed by the student
- Student performance during the skills training
- Verification of distance learning hours completed by the student
- Copy of a valid food-handler’s card
- Copy of the notification of training program completion submitted to the Board.
- Copy of the certificate of completion issued to the student
- A completed training program evaluation
Records will be stored in a secure, fire-proof location in the training program office.
Records will be maintained for at least (3) three years following the student’s completion of the training program.