Students are required to attain at least 85 percent on all quizzes and or exams.
- Instructors are responsible for grading quizzes and exams.
- Instructors will ensure a minimum score of 85 percent is attained to be considered a passing grade.
- Students who do not attain 85 percent on a quiz or exam will have an opportunity for a reexamination.
- The reexamination will address the same competencies examined in the Original examination.
- The reexamination will contain items different from those on the original examination.
- The reexamination will be documented on the student’s training record.