Successful completion of the training program shall be in accordance with the Arizona Assisted Living Caregiver Training Program rules.
- To successfully complete the training program, students must:
- Complete 50 hours of classroom instruction on the topics in the approved training program curriculum.
- Complete 12 hours of supervised skills training on the topics in the approved training program curriculum.
- Successfully complete an exam at the end of each module.
- Complete a Board-approved final examination given by aboard-approved provider.
- Students may only take the final exam two (2) times.
- If a student fails the final examination two (2) times, the student must complete the training program again.