- Students must meet the following admission requirements:
- Be 18 years of age.
- Possess the inherent qualifications, skills, and knowledge required for an assisted living caregiver.
- Shall be in the process of obtaining a valid fingerprint clearance cards that are issued pursuant to title 41, chapter 12, and article 3.1 of the Arizona Revised Statutes. (Finger Print Clearance Card can be added on separately if you don't have one yet.)
- Have a copy of a valid food-handler’s card. (Can be added on to the course.)
- Applicants shall be notified of these admission requirements prior to enrolling in the training program.
- This notification shall be documented in the student record.